G.L Murphy Machinery Ltd. was an industrial parts manufacturer established in 1930. They were based in a mill named Imperial Works, on the rural outskirts of Menston in West Yorkshire. The company made tools, belt driven machinery, transmissions and electrical equipment, specialising in items for tanners and leather manufacturers in addition to glue and gelatine plants. They produced batch runs of specialist components and carried out renovation work on various machine parts.
Although a closure date can't be found, evidence suggests it was in the 1970s - despite the "glamour" calendars dated 2002, which look like they may have been placed there since closure.